Ray Lenczowski, P.E., P.S.
F.E. Krocka & Associates, Inc.
Joseph C. Gies
City Project Project Coordinator Phone:419-342-3600
Objectives of the engineering department:
• Administer engineering of all construction improvements in
• Complete the surveying work of all improvements in the City
• Prepare all plans, profiles and estimates of construction work for the City
• Inspection of all public work as directed by the Director of Public Service
• Provide professional engineering advice to any City department and/or department supervisor in need of engineering advice and/or counsel
• Prepare all documentation required for the securing of easements and/or application for grants
• Oversee public works projects
• Reviewing, inspecting and approving all subdivision improvement plans and the installation of streets and other utility systems.
• Review all stormwater management plans.
(These forms are available for download. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open these forms. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobe Reader, please click on the link below. You will be taken to another site where you will be able to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
for Tentative Approval of Preliminary Plat
Application for Final Plat Approval
Application for Minor Subdivision Approval
Application for Subdivision Variance
Storm Water Management Application & Permit